1.1. Regulations for the seafood industry
Introduction: Marine products Seafood is one of the key products of the company, trading in a variety of fresh seafood and seafood to serve the needs of consumers.
The reverse side: This THS item is easy to rot and degenerate, so traders often use chemicals for preservation such as Borac (borax), Formol, Urea, .. The harm of these chemicals is as follows. :
• BORAC: This is a banned chemical, often used for the purpose of preserving goods such as: prolonging freshness of fresh fish and preventing dehydration of goods during storage. But, this substance is very toxic and will cause cancer in the long run.
• FORMOL: Used to preserve fresh goods. This chemical is very toxic and often causes diseases and harms to the health of consumers.
Inspection methods: To test seafood materials, the Company uses 04 basic methods: sensory, chemical, physical and bacteriological methods, in which the sensory and chemical methods are often used.
In order for the inspection to be effective, Binh Dien Market Management & Trading Company (referred to as the Market Company) stipulates the assurance of food hygiene and safety for the seafood industry as follows:
1. Do not use harmful chemicals and banned from use such as: borax, urea, formol, antibiotics, ... in the preservation and processing of food materials.
2. The business of fresh aquatic products must be ensured that from the farming or selling places are not polluted by the surrounding environment and must be pre-processed and packed before being imported to the market (especially squid and octopus).
3. Requirements for means of transport, storage and containers:
- Means of transportation: Use special-use vehicles such as frozen vehicles, limit the use without freezers such as insulation tanks, ice cubes.
- Place of storage: Always maintain the temperature of seafood ingredients from -10C to + 40C during the entire storage period.
- Business point: Clean, hygienic goods lined off the ground.
- Packaging: Packaging and containers for sale in the market must be made of durable, waterproof, smooth surface that are easy to clean. Do not use the traditional packaging of bamboo baskets, coconut leaves, ...
- It is forbidden to put foreign impurities into aquatic raw materials such as metals, agar, bamboo sticks, coconuts, starch, chemicals, ... into fishery materials, causing damage to the interests of the country and the interests of consumers. used for the purpose of making illegal profits.
4. It is strictly forbidden to trade in aquatic products and aquatic products with high toxicity affecting the health of consumers such as puffer fish, ...
5. Cooperate with the Market Company to trace the origin and origin of goods and measures to handle unsatisfactory consignments when samples are detected with residues of antibiotics, banned chemicals or using additives outside the list Food hygiene and safety are allowed and not guaranteed.
6. Declare the exact name and address of the organization or individual providing the shipment, which the Market Company takes samples to quickly check every day and take samples for periodic analysis of food safety criteria. If the sampled consignment is found to contain antibiotics, banned chemicals or detected additives that are allowed to use with concentrations exceeding the permitted limit, traders must closely cooperate with Real Market Company. Current measures are as follows:
- Continue to provide samples for the second and third times of the sample name correct to the origin and origin of the previous sampled lot.
- Notify organizations or individuals supplying the detected consignments to propagate to the local collectors, operators and breeders having source of goods for timely prevention.
7. In case of taking samples at the business point of the trader to check all 3 consecutive times, it is found to have antibiotics, banned chemicals and over the permitted level, the trader must be responsible and the form of handling according to Section 3.1. .3 clause 3, article 11 of the Market Rules.
8. Traders must undertake to keep all documents on the goods traded at the point of business, including: Books to track the type, volume and origin of the goods in the locality where the goods are imported. date, certificate of business registration, certificate of quality, certificate of knowledge of food safety and hygiene, ...
3.2. Regulations for the Livestock - Poultry industry
Introduction: The company trades a wide range of products: buffalo meat, pigs, cows, chickens, ducks ... These items are sold in the market according to a closed process from start to finish to ensure food safety. Following a new style of products, means, trading specifications, ... create commercial civilization for the market.
On the flip side: This is a commodity that greatly affects the health of consumers, often causing strange diseases from sick cattle; Particularly, chicken, duck, ... is now a major epidemic in Vietnam in particular and the world in general, so it is very prudent in doing business to comply with State regulations.
Management method: Combining with the Ho Chi Minh City Department of Animal Health to check the most effectively, achieve the highest quality, in order to create a safe product, ensure the health of consumers such as: Formol, Borac , matches, ... there are many test methods such as: sensory, chemical, physical, biological, we usually use the sensory method mainly.
3.3. Regulations for the fruit and vegetable industry
Introduction: Binh Dien wholesale market, which sells a variety of vegetables - tubers - fruits of all kinds, in order to protect public health and increase commercial civilization, the company proactively implemented the project " Quality control of safe vegetables and fruits at Binh Dien market ", according to Official Letter No. 2259 / UB-CNN, dated April 19, 2005 on the implementation of the program of safe vegetables project at the wholesale market of NSTP City.
The flip side: Vegetables and fruits are foods that often cause human poisoning. Depending on the type of food that has different poisoning such as: Due to microorganisms, additives, ...
Test method: Thai analysis method GT-Test Kit.